this blog may contains something that can ruin your eyesight! be warned! :p

July 26, 2010

this is something I feel right now.. the feeling when I wanna see someone but I realized that I can't do it right when I want it..

I miss those memories we spent together.. hanging out, chit chat, or maybe some bad habits that we have..

I called it "Happy Three Friends"

 
kami suka keluar malam hari, nongkrong di Kemang, Ropita, dan Gading..hwahaha.. kita ketemu waktu komsel bareng di MU (menceng united), actually kita temen dari waktu masih kecil pas SD gitu,cuman udah lama gak kontekan dan baru berlanjut lagi pas SMA 1..I remember exactly how's it happened.. *thanks GOD for it
kesamaan : doyan nasi goreng saos padang
basecamp : rumah gueee!

 dua cowo ngocol.. ahaha XD
kiri : ChaCha  kanan : aNuz

 ~~~

this one named DDD (d' DooDolls)

kami adalah teman sekelas waktu 2 SMA, tapi masih teteup berlanjut donk sampe 3 SMA dan sekarangpun.., seperti layaknya wanita lain,kalo ngumpul pasti kerjaannya gossip sama shopping..walaupun kita schoolmate,tapi jaraaaang banget ngebahas pelajaran..hahaha
kesamaan : interest in designing *heart it!
basecamp : rumah kembar Pat-Fel
 Patricia si Ms. Gorgeous :*)

Felicia si little Sweety :D

 Yulia si oon Dolly.. LoL


although it has been 8 months 2 weeks n 1 day since I left Jakarta, the feeling still be the same...the way that I wanted y'all guys to be with me together to share anything that we wanted to shout.. haha
I just hope that we will NEVER EVER be apart ("Baby - JB") even if the distance separate us..

hahaha..even though I wrote this crying, I wish you to be just fine and happy there.. feels like all of you has become my soul mate in this life.. can't forget every little things we've been through.. 

big big HUGSSSS LOVE KISESSSSS
xxoo,
lil miss hottie here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment