this blog may contains something that can ruin your eyesight! be warned! :p

July 26, 2010

hey there.....
a little surprise here.. LoL :)
cuz I can't put my voice along, I got this pics for youuu~ *start singing*
wanna wish you a dazzling happy jolly bornday this year...
even I'm not so sure how old are you now (maybe u've told me but still I'm confused. LoL )

I wish you can grow become more and more mature each day..
may u get the best for your whole life..
and you can really become the best chef u've dreaming of..


here,also I wanna say THANKS for all happines that u had brought to my life since the first day you came.. :)
hahaha..I never say this before..I know it, so I think it's the right time to say..
It was nice to have you in my life.. everything seems so bright that day.. :D

and life must goes on.. you and I have our own way..
no need to look at the past and regret or feels bad for it..
and it's your birthday!!
 
I pray that you will get the best for your life..anything the best you wishing for will come true..


eiiy! lemme share your nice photo here sir, may I ?
yeaaa,here you go cute boy! ;) *wink*


once again,,,,,,
Happy Birthday Melvin Putra Gozali 
aka. Gojie aka. 526 aka. tuapui aka. Max (got so many nicknames,huh?)
tryna be a lil' flirty as how I used to be.. :p *just for fun

xxoo,
Piya.... :)

P.S. I didn't mean anything.. Just wanna say it.. *peace out*

No comments:

Post a Comment